Position: INTERNATIONAL DEBT RECOVERY ADMINISTRATOR
The company provides Customer, Accounting, Administration, IT and Marketing Services to international removal, relocations and archiving companies. Since 2006, the Company has been consolidating its client bases, extending its network and services to employ a staff of nearly 300 employees.
The Company will experience further growth this year and is continually looking to recruit talented and motivated employees.
The main focus of the International Debt Recovery Administrator will be to work with customers and suppliers of the Company in relation to debt recovery of unpaid invoices handed over after non-resolution by the Accounting Department. This position requires constant interaction with all internal departments, as well as frequent contact with customers and suppliers.
The main duties of the position will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage recovery files for clients in Africa, Asia and Europe (excluding France and the French Overseas Territories);
- Receipt of recovery files submitted by the clients and registering them on the company's database;
- Reconciling invoices against payments received to establish the amount owed; send formal notices and recover debts from to customers of the clients;
- Initiate and drive legal procedures in conjunction with the Directors of client companies and local legal counsel;
- Regulate payments received and close out the files;
- Archiving files
- Provide support in the handling of Insurance Claims;
- Legal monitoring of the Standard Terms and Condition under which the company’s clients provide their services to their customers
The Candidate Profile:
Full fluency in French and in English is mandatory. Other European languages would be beneficial, but are not required.
Salary: Salary package will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience.
Please send CV to email@example.com and cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.
Last updated by Hanaa Trifiss Oct 11, 2016.