TimeOne Group, the performance marketing specialist, offers innovative services in affiliation, coregistration and media campaigns. Its expertise and innovative tools are dedicated to bringing advertisers and affiliated websites together according to sophisticated selection criteria.
TimeOne Group covers the whole value chain of performance marketing advertising: from strategic advice, assistance in decision making and network management to retargeting campaigns, the implementation of multi-channel strategies and the measurement of results.
With turnover of 50 million euros, TimeOne has over 130 employees and associates. TimeOne Group operates in South Africa, France, Spain,
Italy, Portugal, the Benelux countries, Germany, Brazil and others LATAM countries. In each of these countries, the company has recruited a network of high quality affiliated websites, guaranteeing targeted and efficient campaigns.
DESCRIPTION OF THE MISSION
TimeOne Group, a leading player in the Performance Marketing & Programmatic buying sector has opened an office in Cape Town and actively seeking experienced future collaborators!
The Junior Account Manager South Africa will play a crucial role including:
- Actively participate in the development and optimization of existing Affiliation Programs.
- Develop relationships with existing publisher websites to increase the flow of activity, maximizing the share of TimeOne Group in their advertising space, ensuring maximum quality, maximum satisfaction, and developing lasting relationships with our publisher websites
- Develop relationships with new publisher websites to help TimeOne Group to grow steadily following a strategy developed jointly with the direction of the company.
- Configure and optimize the Campaigns
- Use the technical tools : API, Retargeting, Newsletters ...
- Regular reporting
- Independent, rigorous, and tenacious, you have fluent spoken/written English and possess strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of the digital market is a plus
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML
- A strong level of commercial and operational sensitivity
- Smiling, relaxed, and conscientious!
Additional positive skills for the internship:
- Experience in Affiliate marketing and/or programmatic buying
- Spoken/written French
- Fun & love to work in an international settings
- Quick learner and fast thinker you can keep pace with one of the best European start up in the performance game!
- You are driven by curiosity and innovation, and always up for a good challenge
Based in Cape town – 6 months full time
Personal and professional growth and opportunities across P!
Last updated by Hanaa Trifiss May 25, 2016.