Position: Research Analyst/Consultant (Independent Contractor)
Location: Mowbray (Cape Town)
Duration: Mid-March until mid-June 2016
Frost & Sullivan was founded in 1961 and is a global growth consulting company dedicated to providing innovative growth strategies and market intelligence to a broad portfolio of International blue chip companies.
We are looking for a motivated French/English-speaking analyst to help us on a consulting project.
The project consists of a detailed market study on lubricants (automotive and industrial) in one North African country.
The position might include some travelling. The position would be for 2 months (mid-March until mid-June), but with the opportunity to become a permanent job.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Commerce/Economics
- Master of Business Administration is preferred
- Experienced with research/consulting firm will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive thinking
- Fluent in French and English
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
How to apply:
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Frost & Sullivan:
Last updated by Hanaa Trifiss Feb 16, 2016.