Born to French parents in Zimbabwe, grew up in Cameroon, Burkina Faso and Madagascar and have been living in South Africa since early 2014.
• Specific expertise in resettlement, reception and integration of refugees and internally displaced individuals in a host country. Support and collaboration with local communities and organisations providing services to refugees and asylum seekers (information, administrative formalities, logistics, housing, employment and assistance for long term socio-economic integration).
• In-depth knowledge of the socio-political conditions of refugee populations in the Sub-Saharan Africa region.
• Evaluation of humanitarian assistance operations and civil protection.
• Social inclusion of vulnerable/marginalised communities and defence of their rights.
• Expertise in the Early Childhood Development sector in low-income communities, development of pedagogical tools and reinforcement of the institutional capacities of organisations in the sector.
• Travelled extensively in West Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, Madagascar, Europe and the United States.
Interests in life
Human rights/socio-economic development/migration issues, people, travels, languages, music...
No comments yet!
You need to be a member of Le Cap40 to add comments!