We are looking for an independent, service driven, team player to join our team, in Cape Town, for the position of Travel Consultant. The role is specializing in customized travel arrangements directly for high profile customers. The selected candidate will report to the FIT Manager.
- Quotation: Preparing itinerary and budget for clients that best suit their expectations
- Bookings: To effectively action the travel booking process at all levels, resulting in an efficient, effective and cost-conscious travel service delivery. Able to meet given targets, booking hotel rooms, car rentals, lodges or activities as per customer confirmation.
- Information Management: Providing travel information to clients; Excellent product knowledge and destination knowledge (Southern Africa)
- Administrative Functions: Managing customer issues; Collecting client payments; Approving supplier invoices for payment
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Ability to meet deadlines / accept challenges / work under pressure
- Teamwork and enthusiasm to assist colleagues;
- Positive attitude;
- High service levels;
- Acquiring and maintaining client relationships at all levels;
- Excellent supplier relationships
- Strong and independent personality
- Good sense of diplomacy, flexible, creative, good organizer
- Full of initiative and able to set priorities
- Share the XO Africa vision with employees and customers
- TOUR PLAN
- French Language Skills would be preferable
If you meet the above requirements and would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .