14 November 2017
Events & Incentives Consultant
We are looking for a creative, dynamic and enthusiastic individual, who has the ability to work independently, as well as part of a service driven team, to join our team in Cape Town.
The suitable candidate will have a strong MICE background, ideally within a corporate travel environment. Excellent communication skills, well organized and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
The successful candidate will report to the Events and Incentive Manager.
- Preparing and dealing with all MICE and group enquiries with a variety of corporate clients which include tour itineraries, conference facilities, air tickets, visa processing and managing the entire travel itinerary.
- Designing various Tour itineraries for inbound sectors (Product Development).
- Contracting with Overseas and Local vendors for Business Development.
- Offer insightful recommendations and solve problems in a timely manner, build trust and credibility with all types of customers in all circumstances
- Build customers' loyalty by ensuring consistency of service delivery
- Exceptional at leading and managing tours
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Secondary Certificate (Grade 12) with a minimum of 5 years in corporate travel (MICE)
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written)
- Any tertiary qualification in travel / tourism an added advantage
- Geography: in-depth knowledge of all Southern African countries
- Communication skills: fully understand customers’ profiles and requirements and advise them on the best options according to their preferences and budget.
- Sales & purchasing: negotiate with suppliers and sell XO’s high value-added products to clients
- Team spirit: individuals should be self motivated but willing to work as part of the team according to XO's values
Interested applicants should email their CV’s to: