Capago International is a fast growing company dedicated exclusively to the collection and management of visa applications on behalf of Diplomatic Missions. We strongly trust in responsibility, confidence, competitiveness, sense of service and excellence. We manage 4 Visa Application Centers in South Africa: Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban and Pretoria.
CAPAGO SOUTH AFRICA is looking for a highly motivated Supervisor / Deputy Manager to join our team in Cape Town.
- Overall responsibility of the a business unit;
- Ensuring smooth functioning of the business unit;
- To achieve Service Level Agreement (SLA) ensuring that all processes are respected
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements;
- Developing and maintaining relationship with the Consulate;
- Liaison on various matters with the Consulate;
- Lead & develop team members;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Employee satisfaction;
- Business development;
- Report to the Regional Manager (based in Cape Town).
- Graduate or Global Equivalent degree;
- French & English are mandatory (Read, write and speak).
- Post Graduate or Global Equivalent degree;
- Knowledge of additional European Language. Italian would be an asset.
- Proven years of work experience in Operations likely at a Supervisory or Managerial level with people management skills;
- Computer literate;
- Excellent communication most likely in stressful conditions;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Work experience in South Africa.
- Worked in a Service or Hospitality Industry, travel agency;
- Experience in dealing with customers in multinational environment.
If you are convinced you can handle the role, send you CV to CAPAGO South Africa – Recruitment:
Applicants are advised to send their CVs to the above given email address, only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for further interview and discussions.