Location: Kloof st , Gardens , Cape Town
Duration: 5/6 month from February/March 2018
Roche Bobois is a world leader in Furniture design and distribution. Working closely with renowned designers such as René Bouchara or Kenzo Takada, Roche Bobois offers a broad range of exclusive made-to-order designs, manufactured with a high level of customisation in small European workshops. This is how the brand spreads The French Are de Vivre all over the world. For more information > https://www.roche-bobois.com/en-ZA
• Develop and Follow up new digital marketing development: Landing pages, Blog, SEO, AdWords, Digital Marketing
• Developing the marketing strategy (For the Southern Africa area)
• Create communication contents (sales and business development tools, articles) …
• Ensure Community management (Social Network)
• Insure relationships with Medias, Art Galleries and Suppliers.
• Organising events with partners and VIPs.
Fields of expertise: minimum 3 years of Tertiary education (University, Business school,...)
Language: Mastery of written and oral English + French. IT : Computer fully literate.
REQUIRED PERSONAL QUALITIES:
▪A good sense of organisation, Efficient & Reliable, Autonomy ▪ Eager to learn, work in an international company …
▪Knowledge in digital marketing
▪ Excellent communicator (ENG/FR: written and oral)
▪ Very Dynamic & Enthusiastic ▪Knowledge and interest for the decoration world
▪ Very good presentation
▪ 100% ENGLISH Remuneration: 4500 rands/month
HOW TO APPLY?
Please send a Cover Letter and detailed CV (in English) to email@example.com
Should you not hear from us within 3 weeks of submitting your application, kindly accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
Last updated by Adrien Maire Dec 18, 2017.