Looking for internship Marketing/Business/ Start up/ Economy

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Florian Diab and I come from France where I study at Sciences Po Paris. I am currently doing a one-semester exchange program at the Stockholm School of Economics, the top-ranked Swedish business, where I am taking Applied Marketing Theory, Marketing in Practice, Management Consulting and Business Model Innovation. During the spring semester, I must do an internship to obtain my bachelor degree, which is why I am looking for a 4- to 6-month internship that would start on January 2017.

During my previous years at Sciences Po, I took some business classes such as Entrepreneurship, Initiation to Communication and Company Growth, and I very much enjoyed them. Ultimately, I am planning to do a Master in Finance and Strategy at Sciences Po. Therefore, the goal I set for myself this year is to discover the business world, and it is the reason why I decided to split this year into one semester in a world-class business school and a semester doing an internship.

Sport and its values are very important in my life because they are synonyms of team work, self surpassing and social integration. Sport played an capital role for my personal balance. Last year I was a membership of the Sports Association at Sciences Po and I managed the Running Club. In the future, I would like to work in the Sport Business.

In light of my objectives, I am focusing on South Africa and Cape-town in particular. My goal is to understand Africa and its issues and get inspired by the entrepreneurship atmosphere. In view of all the elements presented above, I’m looking for an internship to continue my learning experience in another country, if possible in a start Up, or the marketing department of a company.

I thank you for your time and look forward to hearing from you,

Florian Diab

Views: 118

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Florian,

We have an opening for an internship of 4 months as from January 2017 at Roche Bobois Cape Town,

Main topics: marketing, digital, communication, business developments.

We need a candidate speaking fluently English , very dynamic and motivated  by a Luxury environment .Our business in SA is growing quickly

If you are interested please send me a message on my mail: s.fanchette@roche-bobois.com

Have a good evening

B Regards
Sandrine Fanchette

Dear Florian,

information about our internships sent to your email adress.

thank you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Developed by Methys   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service