Intern available as from September 2016 - CELSA - Masters in Corporate and International Organizations Communications

Madam, Sir, 

My name is Mylaèle, I am 23 years old and I am communications and political sciences graduate. Now, I have the great opportunity to spend one year abroad to finalize my academic learning. Thus, I am looking for an internship or a work contract as from September 2016.

In addition of being a communication student, I gained relevant experience in communication, public affairs and advocacy with organizations such as the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs, France Volontaires or the international agency Burson-Marsteller. I have enriched my knowledge in areas such as international relations, international solidarity and engagement and other development issues. I also gained a strong knowledge of environmental issues thanks to the realisation of an audit for Greenpeace France.

Being a communication student allows me to have a very good knowledge of today’s communication, public affairs and advocacy stakes. My experiences taught me to work and to adapt to various environments, and it is with this will to discover new opportunities that I want to work in South Africa, specifically in the Cape. I would like to use my abilities to commit to an organization that would allow me to accomplish my full potential.

I have put a lot of thought into this project for years, and I know an experience in the Cape would be a very rewarding experience at a cultural and personal level. 

Please find attached my CV and recommendation letters.

Regards,

Mylaèle

Views: 107

Attachments:

Reply to This

© 2018   Developed by Methys   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service