Intern available as from January 2016 - SciencesPo.Paris Student - Masters in Urban Affairs | Urban and Regional Strategies

Sir, Madam, 
My name is Hanaa, from Paris ( France).  I am 23, and this year is my last year of study, and I am looking for an internship or a work contract as from January 2016 for a minimum period of four months.
As part of my master’s course, we examine cross-cutting issues, call upon many disciplines such as law, economics, sociology, political science, management and governance. 
We are trained to become actors of urban, advisors, consultants, study managers and project operator.
 For this, we have already received as part of our curriculum a professional training.
Last year, for my study, I was working alternately with the Departmental Council of the la Seine-Saint-Denis in the strategic definition of a Sport and Disability’s Resource Centre across Paris.
Here are just a few lines about what I have been doing, and I will be glad if you ask me to send you more detailed experiences of my academic and professional career so far. 
I will be glad to work for the future of Cape Town and contribute to its march towards the progress. This city has a lot to teach me and I am very attached to it, especially to its population, for whom I would like to contribute, for an increasingly favourable social conditions.
In summary of my long post, I am looking for an internship/job in Cape Town from January 2016 to June 2016 or more, and I can work in the following fields:
- Development of the territories
- Social business/entrepreneurship
- Project management in a given territory
- Study, diagnosis, advice on building and defining a business project, associations or even public policies
- Project development of associations
- International cooperation
- Change management
- Public Health and disability sector
- Large events, cultural projects.
I really hope that you will  welcome me for an internship or have some contacts or any ideas to suggest me. 
Please also find attached my CV, internship assessment form, recommendation letter
Kind regards, 
Hanaa

Views: 435

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Developed by Methys   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service