French Legal Expert - Looking for a job from November 2016 - Paralegal, Law firm, Association, NGO

Sir, Madam, 

My name is Anne-Gaël, from Paris (France). I am currently working with the French Red Cross in Paris, I’ll be moving to Cape Town in November 2016. Therefore, I’m looking for a job in a legal department/Law firm, in an advocacy NGO or in an Association.

I hold a Master's degree in International Business Law (Sorbonne) and I am completing this year another Master's degree in International Relations (IRIS). Throughout my studies, I majored in International Law, Law of Obligations and Geopolitics.
Besides, as part of my master's course, I am writing a master's dissertation on “Sport as a vector of social mutation in South Africa”.

As for my work experience, I'm finishing a 6-months internship at the International Relations and Operations Department at the French Red Cross. That experience further directed my career focus toward combining my legal knowledge and my interest in International Criminal Law and Humanitarian assistance. 
Prior to that internship, I have been a Legal Intern for 1 year, at Allen & Overy LLP and Fuchs, Cohana, reboul & associés.
This placement allowed me to develop stronk skills in Legal reasearch and drafting in International Private Law, Commercial Law and Criminal Law.

To sum up my long post, I am looking for an employment contract in Cape Town from November 2016 in the following fields:
- Paralegal
- NGO
- International organisation
- Association

I really hope that you will welcome me or have some contacts or any ideas to suggest me. That would be of great help.
Please also find attached my CV.

Anne-Gaël

Views: 121

Attachments:

Reply to This

© 2018   Developed by Methys   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service