Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

With this letter, I wish to express my strong interest in a job in the legal sector in Cape Town.

I worked for three years as a lawyer in one of the biggest law firms in France (i.e. CMS Francis Lefebvre) in which I gained first-hand experience in banking and insurance law, anti-money laundering law and financial services law with a particular emphasis on European regulations.

Before working there, I passed the French Bar exam and obtained my Legal Certification at the Paris Bar School. I also graduated from the Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne in both (i) Banking and Finance Law and (ii) Business Law.

While working as a lawyer, I gained deeper insight into the practical aspects of the French and European banking and financial regulations. In that context, I drafted legal opinions, memorandums and contracts intended to assist regulated entities to comply with the different regulations. In particular, I worked on the provision of real estate credits through an internet platform for two of the biggest English banks in the world, which I found to be one of the most rewarding tasks during my experience as a lawyer.

I decided to further my working experiences in South Africa in order to gain experience in a multinational environment and work in English as well as in French to a certain extent. South Africa is a logical choice for me, considering its exceptional geographical and cultural situation.

I am organized, dynamic, a self-starter and a team player. I am confident that these qualities would be an asset to your staff.

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you. Should you require any further information please get in touch.

Yours Sincerely,

François Lacouture

https://www.linkedin.com/in/fran%C3%A7ois-lacouture/?locale=en_US

Views: 70

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Send an email to mary.moir@cognialaw.com

Best regards

Timothée 

Dear Timothée,

Thank you for your message.

I will definitely contact Mary Moir in respect of that.

Kind regards,

François

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Developed by Methys   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service