Time: March 10, 2016 from 6pm to 8pm
Location: Alliance Française
Street: 155, Loop Street
City/Town: Cape Town, 7925
Website or Map: https://www.facebook.com/even…
Event Type: pannel/conference
Organized By: Hanaa Trifiss
Latest Activity: Mar 10, 2016
Celebrating the International Women Day, a panel discussions will take place on Thursday 10th of March at l’Alliance Française under the theme "Women in Business"
- The rise of the female currency
- The evolution of the archetypes
- women supporting each other or not : what have been experienced with other women in the business area/workplace ?
- women in entrepreneurship and business
- mentorship and empowerment from a generation to another
- the failing South African economy : how do women negociate themselves in the current economic climate ?
- the perspective of a black South African woman regarding : what does it mean to be young and black ?
- from on background to another : reflection about the social ladder in SA like economy of love, sexual freedom in the SA context and traditionnal sexual norms
- Role modele : how do we create role modele who are accessible ?
Most importantly, it will be the opportunity to look for solutions and share the experiences of leading women in the Business.
Leanne DE BASSOMPIERRE ( Primedia) will be the Master of ceremony and the confirmed speakers are :
- BUWA Zimkhita ( SiIicon Cape)
- DARON Christine (Tristan Export)
- MBONGWA Khanyisile ( Independent Artist)
- NONZWAKAZI Asakhe - (Li-Tha co-operative)
Cocktail offered by our sponsor Top12Wines.