The Cap40 Awards Dinner is coming soon! The most outstanding South African and French individuals, start-ups and companies will be given exceptional Awards and win amazing prizes. All guests will be lavished with vouchers and gifts from our sponsors and partners!
Do not miss this exceptional event and join us on December 3 at 6pm, starting with a Champagne cocktail sponsored by Moët & Chandon in the idyllic setting of the Cape Town Hotel School.
The Cap40 Awards Business Dinner is an annual event aiming at promoting businesses or individuals for their outstanding performance and contribution to the French-South African business community in the Western Cape.
Entrepreneurship, investment, innovation as well as business excellence and performance will be celebrated on that occasion, with La French Touch of Cap40. The event is a great way to meet potential investors, clients, partners and simply to enjoy the company of fellow business people.
The following Awards, which are based on votes by the Cap40 community of independent panel deliberation, will be announced at the event:
- Investor of the year (in cooperation with Wesgro)
- Cap40 start-up of the year
- Entrepreneur of the year (in cooperation with the Cape Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
- Innovation Awards (sponsored by Methys Labs)
- Tourism Award (sponsored by African Eagle and XO Africa)
- Oil & Gas Award
- Best Cap40 speaker of the year
Christophe Challe has decided to hide the list of guests.